Published on December 3rd, 2018 | by Guest Contributor
Shop and Save On Luxurious Gifts in the GTA.
The GTA has some great shopping options this year with the expansion of a number of luxury retailers, new parking solutions and an overall enhanced shopping experience at Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Toronto Premium Outlets.
CAA Members can get additional savings at both locations.
Finding the perfect gift for that special someone has never been easier so put your comfy shoes on and make a shopping day out of it.
Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
Yorkdale is Canada’s leading shopping destination with more than 270 shops and services over two million square feet. During the holidays, there will be enhanced services for an elevated shopping experience, more parking support and more dining options.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Parking concierge to guide vehicles to available spaces (you can also call 416-256-PARK (7275)
- Santa’s Chalet is where the kids can go see Santa and get their pictures taken
- Valet parking and bag valet will be available for your vehicle and to store your bags
- New food and dining options
- Expanded dining options with new sit-down areas that accept reservations
- Car wash and detailing while you shop to save time
CAA Members can visit any Guest Experience Desk1 to get a free Tourist Privileges Pass with exclusive saving, promotions and a tote bag. And remember, Yorkdale is also home to these CAA Rewards partners: RW&CO., Kernels, New York Fries (NYF), Yogen Fruz, The Source, and Telus,
Toronto Premium Outlets.
The expansion of the Toronto Premium Outlets sees even more luxury brands than before. They’ve enhanced amenities, new food offerings and added new and exciting retailers – all in one convenient space.
The recent expansion in November added:
- Over 40 new stores including Maje, Gucci, Montblanc, and Prada
- More dining options including a full-service restaurant
- A five-storey parking garage with heated ramps and a display of the number and location of available spaces
- A children’s play area and touch-screen directories
There are many high-end brands for outlet prices that will surely appeal to bargain-hunters. Plus, CAA Members get a free VIP Savings Passport with exclusive savings. Visit Guest Services2 to pick up your passport.
Happy Shopping! And don’t forget your CAA Membership Card!
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑