Published on December 3rd, 2018 | by Lisa Boynton
Give the Perfect Gift to the Avid Road Tripper on Your List.
Chances are, you have a wanderer in your life. Most of us do.
You know, that special someone who finds their ‘happy place’ behind the wheel, driving on a wide-open road with a big sky in the horizon.
Maybe it’s your Dad. He’s recently retired and wants to take your Mother on a tour of the east coast of Canada and the United States.
Or your boss – who is famous for bringing back regional treats from all the places she visits each summer.
Or maybe it’s YOU. You love the idea of being able pull over to check out a quirky roadside attraction – just because you can. Or to get off the highway and take a dusty country road, even if you do get a little lost.
For anyone you know who spends a lot of time driving, not just because they have to but because they love to, a CAA Premier Membership offers enhanced coverage and world-class perks that will help protect them on the road, throughout Canada and the United States, no matter where they roam.
CAA Premier Membership – What You Get.
- An extra tow of up to 320 km (5 tows total): If your car won’t start and you’re far from home, we’ll do what we can to get it going. If that doesn’t work, we’ll tow you to wherever you want (not just to the nearest service centre like some providers). Premier Members also enjoy 4 other tows of 200 km per year.
- Battery Perks: Batteries don’t last forever – in fact, they typically only last 3-5 years. In addition to exclusive member pricing, Premier Members also earn 20 CAA Dollars® on the purchase of a CAA Premium Battery.1
- Road Trip Interruption Assistance: You’ll enjoy a higher level of coverage when travelling by car on a trip of more than 200 km away from home. If your trip is interrupted by a mechanical breakdown, you are covered for necessary out-of-pocket expenses like hotel accommodations and meals or car rental or commercial transportation to continue the trip – up to an annual limit of $600 CAD. 2
- Vehicle Return Benefit: If you have an unexpected illness or injury while travelling more than 200 km away from home you are covered for up to $500 CAD annually for commercial transportation of your vehicle back home.2
- Extra Merchandise Savings: Get an extra 10% off Member pricing on luggage and travel accessories at CAA Stores.3
For the people you love that believe the journey matters just as much as where they’re headed (maybe even more so) a CAA Premier Membership covers road trip mishaps, is great value and just makes a lot of sense. It’s the perfect holiday gift! So why not Gift a CAA Premier Membership today!
Want to take advantage of all the great perks of a Premier Membership yourself?
Come see us! If you’re in the neighbourhood, why not stop in to your local CAA Store? Route maps and tour books are free for Members and we’d love to hear about your future road trip. If you like, we’ll even help you plan it!
1 20 CAA Dollars to be added to Primary Member’s account within 4-6 weeks of CAA Premium Battery purchase. 1 CAA Dollar = $1 CAD. To earn and redeem CAA Dollars, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time, and cannot be used to purchase CAA Premium Batteries, or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA Rewards MasterCard. Do not let your membership lapse or you will forfeit any accumulated CAA Dollars. Your CAA Dollars will be automatically redeemed towards your CAA Membership renewal dues.
2 Terms and Conditions apply. See details at: caasco.com/termsandconditions.
3 Merchandise discount applies to travel accessories and luggage only. Discount not valid on movie tickets, attraction tickets, CAA Premium Batteries, insurance or membership renewal.
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑