Published on June 23rd, 2016 | by Kamla Wray
Where to Watch Canada Day Fireworks.
Looking to catch fireworks celebrations on Canada Day? Look no further. We’ve searched far and wide across southern Ontario to bring you some of the many attractions, locations and events hosting fireworks displays* on Friday July 1, 2016.
While many of the events are free to the public, please note some of the events and attractions have admission fees, so it’s best to confirm ahead of time.
Happy 149th birthday, CANADA!
- Amesbury Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Ashbridges Bay Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Astrolabe at Nepean Point, Ottawa. 10pm
- Bayfront Park, Hamilton. 10pm
- Bracebridge Bay Park, Bracebridge. 10pm
- Blue Mountain Village, Blue Mountain. 10pm
- Canada’s Wonderland, Vaughan. 10pm
- Centennial Park, Etobicoke. 10pm
- Chinguacousy Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Cobourg Waterfront Festival, Cobourg. 10pm
- Downsview Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Hunter’s Bay, Huntsville. 10pm
- JW Marriot The Rosseau, Minnet. 10pm
- Kempenfelt Bay/Waterfront Parks, Barrie. 10pm
- Markham Civic Centre, Markham. 10pm
- Mel Lastman Square, Toronto. 10:15pm
- Milliken District Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Milton Fairgrounds, Milton. 10pm
- Mississauga Celebration Square, Mississauga. 10pm
- Port Credit Memorial Park, Mississauga. After dusk.
- Queen Victoria Park, Niagara Falls. 10pm
- Richmond Green Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Spencer Smith Park, Burlington. 10pm
- Stan Wadlow Park, Toronto. 10pm
- Streetsville Memorial Park, Mississauga. 10pm
*Times are approximate and subject to change based on weather conditions.
CAA Membership Attractions Discount
Looking for things to do this summer? Check out our Summer Attractions Guide for inspiration on things to do, places to go and where to save using your CAA Membership. From attraction and movie theatre tickets to hotel and dining discounts, Membership is your ticket to summer savings!
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑