Published on March 1st, 2018 | by Guest Contributor
The World’s Best A Capella and Beatboxing Show – Gobsmacked!
Direct from sell-out seasons in London, Hong Kong and Edinburgh comes the mind-blowing vocal show GOBSMACKED! the latest sensation from the UK. This next-generation a cappella show redefines the limits of the human voice.
Featuring the reigning world champion beatboxer Ball-Zee and an international cast of world-class vocalists, GOBSMACKED! weaves stories through all forms of a cappella from traditional street corner harmonies to cutting edge, multi-track live looping.
Heart stopping singing and jaw dropping beatboxing guarantees the audience will leave with a song in their heart and a smile on their face.
GOBSMACKED! is the latest break-out show that everyone is talking about – it’s funny, joyful and uplifts the spirits of all ages!
The performance features the reigning world-champion beatboxer ‘Ball-Zee’ and an international cast of world-class vocalists bringing their heart-stopping singing to just 15 Toronto performances.
If you love the movie ‘Pitch Perfect’ or the TV show ‘Glee’, this is the show for you.
Don’t miss your chance to experience GOBSMACKED! during its limited engagement, March 14-25, 2018 at the CAA Theatre (formerly The Panasonic Theatre) located at 651 Yonge Street, Toronto.
Win Tickets to GOBSMACKED!
CAA is giving away four sets of four tickets to see Gobsmacked! on the following dates:
- Friday, March 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17 at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 at 1:30 p.m.
Enter now for your chance to win tickets to this riveting and unique show.
If you’re a fan of live theatre but are not a CAA Member, you’re missing exclusive perks, such as:
- Savings of up to 35% on select Mirvish shows
Special CAA Member pricing:
- Main Season Subscriptions – starting at $319
- Off-Mirvish Subscriptions – starting at $135
- Complimentary coat check and coffee at Mirvish Theatres
Plus, CAA Members can relax before the show and at intermission in the new CAA Lounges at the Princess of Wales Theatre and the Royal Alexandra Theatre.
Become a CAA Member today and start saving on some of Toronto’s hottest shows!
CAA Theatre Gobsmacked!
- CAA Theatre Gobsmacked! Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by CAA Club Group (operating as CAA South
Central Ontario) (“CAA”) is open to persons who reside within the club territory of CAA South Central Ontario, and have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario (18 years of age) as of the date of entry for the Contest with the following exceptions: employees and retirees of CAA and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any, and the household members and Immediate Family of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “Immediate Family” means spouse, parent, sibling or progeny, whether or not resident in the same household.
HOW TO ENTER
- No purchase necessary. To enter the Contest, visit the CAA South Central Ontario Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/CAASouthCentralON or the CAA South Central Ontario website at https://caasco.com/gobsmacked and complete an entry form by following the instructions provided.
- All entries must be received by CAA during the “Contest Period” beginning at 10:00:01 a.m. EST on March 1, 2018 and ending on March 8, 2018 11:59.59 pm EST (“Contest Closing Date”).
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- Four (4) Prizes are available to be won, each Prize consisting of four (4) tickets to see a performance of Gobsmacked! at the CAA Theatre between March 16 to 18, 2018, valued at approximately $356.00 CAD. The Prize (four (4) tickets for each performance) applies to the following dates and times (subject to change):
- Friday, March 16, 2018 7:30 PM
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:30 PM
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 7:30 PM
- Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:30 PM
- The Prizes may not be combined with any other offer or discount. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted, exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
- Four (4) winners (“Winner(s)”) will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The decision will be made by CAA on March 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm at its head office located at 60 Commerce Valley Drive, East, Thornhill, ON.
- The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Selected entrants will be notified by email provided at the time of entry. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
- To be confirmed a Winner, the selected entrant must:
- confirm compliance with these Contest Rules;
- accept the Prize as awarded;
- correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, and within the time prescribed; and
- sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within two (2) business days from the dated of delivery thereof.
- The mathematical skill-testing question will be administered by email and returned to CAA South Central Ontario.
- If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of three (3) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as a Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initial selected Winner will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
- The Prizes will only be delivered to the confirmed Winners. The Prizes will be delivered to the Winners by e-mail upon receipt of the signed Declaration of Eligibility and Release.
- Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
- Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prize or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prize, including delivery. The Winners agree to be responsible for the conduct of his or her guest. The Winners and his or her guest are solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in the Prize description above.
- This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook (a “Social Media Platform”). Your personal information is being submitted to CAA and not to the Social Media Platforms. By participating in the Contest by means of a Social Media Platform, you agree to comply with such Social Media Platform’s terms of service and you fully release the Social Media Platform from any and all liability in respect to the Contest and/or the Prizes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor(s) and not to the Social Media Platform.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releases’”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prizes awarded as a result of this Contest.
- CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
- CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
- By accepting the Prizes in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
- All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- CAA® and CAA logo trademarks are owned by and use is granted by the Canadian Automobile Association.
- This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA Club Group.
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑