Published on June 29th, 2017 | by Danielle Williams
Best Places to See Canada Day Fireworks in the GTA.
Get ready to paint the city red and white! Fireworks on Canada Day is a big deal and with this year being the nation’s 150th birthday it’s going to be even bigger. Get your red and white ready for the brightest Canada Day Fireworks celebrations in the GTA. If you aren’t heading north for a cottage getaway, we’ve put together a list of places in the GTA to catch the bright and sparkling lights.
Happy 150th birthday, CANADA!
- Amesbury Park, Toronto. 9:45 p.m.
- Ashbridges Bay Park, Toronto. 10 p.m.
- Canada’s Wonderland, Vaughan. 10 p.m.
- Centennial Park, Etobicoke. 10 p.m.
- Chinguacousy Park, Brampton. 10 p.m.
- CN Tower, Toronto. 10:30 p.m.
- Downsview Park, Toronto. 10 p.m.
- Habourfront Centre, Toronto. 10:45 p.m.
- Milne Dam Conservation Area, Markham. Sunset.
- Mel Lastman Square, Toronto. 10:55 p.m.
- Milliken District Park, Toronto. 10 p.m.
- Mississauga Celebration Square, Mississauga. 10 p.m.
- Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto. 10:55 p.m.
- Port Credit Memorial Park, Mississauga. 10 p.m.
- Richmond Green Park, Richmond Hill. 10 p.m.
- Scarborough Civic Centre, Scarborough. 10:55 p.m.
- Stan Wadlow Park, Toronto. 10:15 p.m.
- Weston Lions Park, Toronto. 10 p.m.
If you’re looking for some summer ideas for this long weekend check out the CAA Summer-ready Guide! It’s filled with helpful ideas and tips for road trips, the cottage, family activities, attractions and things to do all over Ontario.
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑