Published on June 14th, 2019 | by Lisa Boynton
Tear up Your Tuition with CAA!
For more than six decades, Canadians have trusted CAA for their driver training needs.
Whether you’re a young, first-time driver, new to Canadian rules-of-the-road or a senior who wants to keep their skills sharp, CAA’s, How to Drive: Beginner Driver Education Course can help get you get rolling with knowledge and confidence behind the wheel.
This Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) approved course is only offered at CAA Approved Driving School Locations. And, with over 21 locations across South Central Ontario, you’ll be sure to find a school nearby.
About the Course.
Every CAA How to Drive: Beginner Driver Education Course offers the following:
- 40 hours of expert-led instruction (classroom and in-car training)
- The ability for graduates to take their G2 road test 4 months earlier than G1 licence holders who do not take an MTO-approved course (this group must wait 12 months)
- Eligibility for reduced auto insurance premiums
- A free 1-year CAA Basic Membership
Tear up Your Tuition!
Are you ready to hit the road? We’re giving away FIVE chances to win (or win back) the full cost of CAA’s, ‘How to Drive: Beginner Driver Education’ course in our Tear up Your Tuition with CAA contest. Each prize is valued up to $850.
Who Can Enter.
You can enter the Tear up Your Tuition with CAA contest if:
- You’ve enrolled in and fully paid for the CAA How to Drive: Beginner Driver Education Course at a CAA Approved Driver Training School between January 1, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
The contest runs from June 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019 so enter now for your chance to Tear up Your Tuition with CAA!
© 2018 CAA Club Group. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario and Manitoba.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA Club Group.
Back to Top ↑