Published on June 20th, 2017 | by Danielle Williams
Win a VIP Experience to Honda Indy Toronto 2017.
Ready. Set. GO!!!
Start your engines CAA Members. It’s time to get ready for the Honda Indy Toronto roaring through the city July 14 -16, 2017 at Exhibition Place.
It’s the province’s largest annual sporting event and is the place to be for the ultimate car enthusiast. The car festival is filled with car and motorcycle displays, autograph sessions with drivers, live entertainment and several food and drink exhibits. And if your entire family has a need for speed, there are a ton of activities for everyone to enjoy. Here are just some of the awesome family activities you can take in off the track:
- Face painting
- Honda Racing Simulators
- Cool interactive exhibits
- Complimentary cotton candy, popcorn and snow cones
- Activities with Toronto sports teams
We’re giving CAA Members a shot to win a VIP weekend for the Honda Indy to experience it like never before. One lucky Member and a guest get tickets for the entire weekend, VIP Club Suite and Pit Passes and a pace car ride on the track with a professional driver. Enter now for your shot. Hurry – contest ends July 4, 2017.
And if you don’t win the grand prize, you can still make it to the Indy and save! CAA Members save up to $75 by pre-purchasing their Reserved Silver Grandstand Seating with a BONUS Paddock Garage Pass or a 2-Day General Admission pass online. You can find the full schedule and festival at www.hondaindytoronto.com/caa and make sure to get your CAA discounted tickets.
CAA SOUTH CENTRAL ONTARIO
CAA Rewards Contest – Toronto Honda Indy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The CAA Rewards Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by CAA Club Group (operating as CAA South Central Ontario) (“CAA”) is open to persons who reside within the club territory of CAA South Central Ontario, and have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario (18 years of age) as of the date of entry for the Contest with the following exceptions: employees and retirees of CAA and its affiliates , partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any, and the household members and Immediate Family of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “ImmediateFamily” means spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
HOW TO ENTER
- No purchase necessary. To participate in the contest, visit caasco.com/hondaindy during the prescribed timeframe during the Contest Period. The “Contest Period” begins at 10:00:01 a.m. EST on Tuesday June 6, 2017 and ends a 4:00:01 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4, 2017. EST.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- One (1) prize is available to be won, consisting of a VIP Experience to the Honda Indy Toronto 2017 in Toronto, Ontario (approximate total value of $3,462) as follows:
- Two (2) VIP Club Passes – Suite passes for the entire event weekend of July 14 to 16, 2017 at the Exhibition Place. Includes food and beverage in the Suite.
- Two (2) Pit Passes with race mode access – Provides access to Pit Lane and permits you to be in there at any point during race weekend. Race mode sticker means you can stay in Pit Lane during the IndyCar race on Sunday afternoon.
- One (1) Pace Car Ride – One lap of the track with a professional driver on Thursday afternoon July 13, 2017.
(individually a “Prize”, collectively the “Prizes”)
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
- The “Winner” agrees to be responsible for the conduct of his or her guests. The “Winner” and his or her guests will be solely responsible for transportation and incidentals for purchase (i.e. additional guest occupancy, parking, food) unless otherwise indicated in these Contest Rules.
- One (1) potential winner (the “Winner”) will be selected by random draw on Monday July 4, 2017. Upon confirmation of eligibility, the Winners will receive the Prize.
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Winners will be notified by email provided at the time of entry. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrant.
- To be confirmed the Winner, the selected entrant must:
- confirm compliance with these Contest Rules;
- accept the Prize as awarded; and
- correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, and within the time prescribed; and
- sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within 2 (two) business days from the date of delivery thereof.
- If the selected entrant cannot be reached within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of two (2) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as the Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initially selected Winner will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
- The Prize will only be delivered to the confirmed Winner. Please allow one (1) week for delivery.
- Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
- Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prize or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prize, including delivery. The Winner is solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in the Prize description above.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies and prizing providers, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of the Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
- CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
- Online entries must be made by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software, or robotic assistance is prohibited.
- Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
- CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
- By accepting the Prize in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
- All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- ®CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better.® is a registered trademark of CAA Club Group.
- This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA Club Group.
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑