Published on July 10th, 2017 | by Danielle Williams
Beep, Beep! The CAA Rewards® Street Squad Is Coming to Town.
We’re hitting the road this summer! Join the CAA Rewards® Street Squad at the hottest events around town. Plus, you could win 5,000 CAA Dollars®.
Follow the journey on Twitter and Facebook to see where we’re going next. Visit the Street Squad van to play games and maybe even win some great prizes, like passes to the Toronto Zoo and the Ontario Science Centre, gift cards and more. Can’t wait? Enter today for a chance to win 5,000 CAA Dollars.
CAA Dollars work just like real money – each one equals $1 CAD. You can use 5,000 CAA Dollars to help book your dream vacation, purchase merchandise at CAA Stores, membership renewal, gift memberships or even your insurance renewal premium.1
Join the conversation using #CAARewardsStreetSquad. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for live updates this summer. Check out our schedule to find out when we’ll be at an event near you.* See you soon!
|Honda Indy Toronto 2017.|
|St. Lawerence Market.|
|CAA Store in Markham.|
|July 31 @ 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.||Toronto Premium Outlets.|
|Marble Slab Creamery at Stock Yards Village.|
|BMO Field, The Toronto Argonauts vs The Calgary Stampeders.|
|The Toronto Zoo.|
|Taste of the Danforth.|
|Shops at Don Mills|
To earn and redeem CAA Dollars, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time, and cannot be used to purchase CAA Premium Batteries, or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA Rewards® MasterCard®. Do not let your membership lapse or you will forfeit any accumulated CAA Dollars. Your CAA Dollars will be automatically redeemed towards your CAA Membership renewal dues.
CAA SOUTH CENTRAL ONTARIO CAA Rewards® STREET SQUAD Contest
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- The CAA South Central Ontario CAA Rewards® STREET SQUAD Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are the Primary or Associate* holder of a CAA South Central Ontario (“CAA SCO”) Membership in good standing (the “Membership”) on or before July 13, 2017 and throughout the applicable contest period who, as of the date of entry: (a) are over eighteen (18) years of age; and (b) reside within the club territory of CAA SCO. The following people are not eligible to enter or to win: (i) employees, officers, directors or retirees of CAA SCO and its affiliates (“CAA”), their respective partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any; or (ii) members of the same household (whether or not related) and Immediate Family of any of the above. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “Immediate Family” means spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
* The primary CAA SCO Member is the default beneficiary of any accrued or awarded CAA Dollars, even if earned by the Associate Member(s). All CAA Dollar Prizes will be awarded to the account of the Primary Member and not the account of the Associate Member.
- Grand Prize: The contest period for the grand prize will open on July 13, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. ET and close on August 13, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
HOW TO ENTER
- No Purchase Necessary. Each entrant who is a CAA SCO Member as of the date of entry into the Contest and who remains a CAA SCO Member in good standing during the applicable contest period (each, a “Member Entrant”) will automatically receive a maximum of one (1) entry in the Contest per day when he/she undertakes any of the following actions during the applicable contest period:
a) Swiping his/her Membership card at the mobile event promotional vehicle during the applicable contest period; or
b) Entering his/her first name, last name, 16 digit CAA Membership card number, email address, street address, postal code, and phone number via online CAA Rewards STREET SQUAD landing page during the applicable contest period at, caasco.com/StreetSquad.
c) Downloading the CAA App on the App Store during the Contest Period.
A CAA SCO Member may opt out of being automatically entered into the Contest at any time by contacting CAA’s Privacy Officer via the following website: www.caasco.com/privacy.
- Only one (1) entries are permitted per person, per day.
- Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
- Entries will be declared invalid if they arise as a result of a fraudulent, illegitimate or unauthorized transaction. Participation through more than one of the above methods of entry or any other attempts to limit the maximum number of Essay entries may result in disqualification. In the event of dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry shall be deemed to be submitted by the primary Member of the account associated with the entry. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of CAA, which decisions shall be final and binding.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- There is (1) grand prize to be won (a “Prize” ):
a. The grand prize consists of: a credit of 5,000 CAA Dollars to the winning entrant’s Primary CAA SCO Membership account.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
- A random draw for the Grand Prize will occur on September 13, 2017, in Thornhill, Ontario and will be conducted by CAA from all eligible entries received. Upon confirmation of eligibility, the potential winner will receive the Grand Prize of 5,000 CAA Dollars awarded to the winner’s primary Membership account within two (2) weeks of accepting the Prize.
ODDS OF WINNING
- The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable contest period.
- Potential winners will be notified by email or phone as listed on their CAA Membership profile. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
- To be confirmed a Winner, the selected entrant must:
a. confirm compliance with these Contest Rules
b. accept the Prize as awarded; and
c. sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within 2 (two) business days from the date of delivery thereof.
- If the selected entrant cannot be reached within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of two (2) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as the Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initially selected potential winner(s) will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
- Upon confirmation of eligibility, the Grand Prize of 5,000 CAA Dollars will be awarded to the Winner’s Primary member account within 2 weeks from accepting the prize.
- Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
- Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prizes or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prizes, including delivery. The Winner is solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in any Prize description above.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies and prizing providers, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
- CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
- Online entries must be made by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software, or robotic assistance is prohibited.
- Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on membership number, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the membership number at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question.
- CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the applicable contest period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
- By accepting a Prize in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
- All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
®CAA trademarks are owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
Making bad days good. And good days better.® is a registered trademark of CAA South Central Ontario.
This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA South Central Ontario.
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑