Published on November 1st, 2016 | by Danielle Williams
Give the Gift of Membership.
It’s tough buying presents for family and friends. But the best gift of all is peace of mind and safety. With a CAA Gift Membership that’s exactly what your loved ones will get. From a Basic, Plus or Premier Membership, all our Members get exclusive benefits and year-round service.
Being a CAA Member has its perks. You can take CAA with you wherever you go whether it’s on a road trip, a beach vacation or even to the store your Membership has you covered. As long as you’re a Member CAA services include:
- CAA Roadside Assistance1 includes Flat Tire Service2, Emergency Gas Delivery, mobile Battery Service3, Lockout Service and more across both Canada and the U.S. – 24/7.
- CAA covers you, so you can use it in any vehicle – even if you’re the passenger, or in a rental car.
- Your CAA Membership could pay for itself through the discounts you get at over 124,000 partner retail locations and services in North America, including restaurants, stores, hotels, attractions and more.
- You can receive a Member-exclusive discount of up to 20 per cent on CAA Auto Insurance and up to 10 per cent on CAA Home Insurance and Travel Insurance.
- Receive valuable extras such as a FREE TourBook®, FREE TripTik®, FREE maps and the award-winning CAA Magazine.
Sounds like a pretty awesome present! Plus, when you buy any CAA Gift Membership, you’ll receive a $10 Ultimate Dining card™/® to use at any Swiss Chalet, East Side Mario’s, Milestones and other restaurants. Bon Appetite!
1 Basic Members receive four tows up to 10 km, Plus Members receive four tows up to 200 km and Premier Members receive one tow up to 320 km and four tows up to 200 km within North America. Bike Assist counts as one of your allotted roadside calls during your membership year. Service will be provided to cyclists where there is permitted vehicle access, and based on seasonal availability.
2 Dual-wheel vehicles needing service on an inside tire require a licensed specialist. Member may be required to obtain their own service and submit to CAA for consideration of a refund.
3CAA mobile Battery Service Member benefit subject to availability by geographical area. Call 1-866-740-6420 for location details. CAA Battery representatives will deliver, install and recycle your battery at no extra cost, upon purchase of a new battery.
4 Offer is valid from November 1, 2016 – January 31, 2017. Offer valid to residents of the CAA South Central Ontario region only.Offer valid to residents of the CAA South Central Ontario region only.
™/® trademarks of Cara Operations Limited.
®TripTik and ®TourBook trademarks are the property of, and use is granted by, the American Automobile Association. The U.S.A. and Canada TourBooks are free to Members. The Woodall’s Campground Guides are available at CAA Stores.
© 2016 CAA South Central Ontario. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA South Central Ontario.
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑