Published on January 24th, 2017 | by Danielle Williams
Win a Day of Fun for Your Family!
Family Day is right around the corner and with so many fun options it can get a bit tricky picking the right activity to enjoy some quality time with the entire family. But at CAA South Central Ontario we’re here to help make this Family Day one to remember for some lucky Members.
We’re giving CAA Members a shot to win passes to the Ontario Science Centre or the Toronto Zoo.
Imagine hanging out with Canada’s first giant panda cubs Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue at the Toronto Zoo. Or exploring more than 600 activities in 10 exhibit halls at the Ontario Science Centre.
To enter, simply fill out the form below– it’s that easy!
Hurry contest ends February 13, 2017.
CAA Rewards Contest –RULES
1. The CAA Rewards Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by CAA Club Group (operating as CAA South Central Ontario) (“CAA”) is open to CAA Members who reside within the club territory of CAA South Central Ontario, and have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario (18 years of age) as of the date of entry for the Contest with the following exceptions: employees and retirees of CAA and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any, and the household members and Immediate Family of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “Immediate Family” means spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.HOW TO ENTER
2. No purchase necessary. To participate in the Contest, visit the CAA’s Facebook page located at [insert URL] and correctly answer the question on the webpage during the Contest Period. The “Contest Period” begins at 10:00:01 a.m. EST on January 23, 2017 and ends at 4:00:01 p.m. EST on February 13, 2017.
3. Only one (1) entry per person per day.
4. Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
5. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
6. Six (6) prize packs (one (1) prize pack per winner selected) is available to be won, consisting of:
a. One (1) Prize pack consisting of four (4) general admission passes to the Toronto Zoo, valued at approximately $112 CAD.
b. Five (5) Prize packs consisting of one (1) general admission family pass for up to five (5) people to the Toronto Zoo, valued at approximately $110 CAD.
(Individually a “Prize”; collectively the “Prizes”)
7. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
8. Each winner agrees to be responsible for the conduct of his or her guests. Each winner and his or her guests will be solely responsible for transportation and incidentals for purchase (i.e. additional guest occupancy, parking, food) unless otherwise indicated in these Contest Rules.
9. Six (6) winners (“Winner(s)”) will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The selections will be made by CAA on February 15, 2017 at 10:00:00 a.m. EST at its head office located at 60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, ON. . Upon confirmation of eligibility, each Winner will receive one (1) of the above-noted Prizes.
10. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
11. Each Winners will be notified by email provided at the time of entry. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
12. To be confirmed a Winner, the selected entrant must:
a. confirm compliance with these Contest Rules;
b. accept the Prizes as awarded; and
c. sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within three (3) business days from the date of delivery thereof.
13. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of two (2) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as a Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initially selected Winner(s) will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
14. Prizes will only be delivered to the confirmed Winners. Please allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery.
15. Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
16. Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prizes or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prizes, including delivery. The Winner(s) are solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in any Prize description above.
17. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook (“Social Media Platform”). Your personal information is being submitted to CAA SCO and not to the Social Media Platforms. By entering the Contest by means of a Social Media Platform, you agree to comply with such Social Media Platform’s terms of service and you fully release the Social Media Platform from any and all liability in respect to the Contest and/or the Prize. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor(s) and not to the Social Media Platform.
18. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies and prizing providers, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
19. CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
21. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
22. Online entries must be made by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software, or robotic assistance is prohibited.
23. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
24. CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
25. By accepting a Prize in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
26. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
27. All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
28. Trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
29. CAA® and CAA logo trademarks are owned by and use is granted by the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better.® is a registered trademark of CAA Club Group.
30. This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA Club Group.
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑