Published on February 27th, 2017 | by Danielle Williams
Need Home Inspiration? Join CAA at the National Home Show.
With the days getting longer and the weather warming up, you know spring is right around the corner. Every year at this time you always say you want to do something to spruce up your home – inside and out. Need some fresh ideas for home decor and renovations? For inspiration, visit the annual National Home Show from March 10 to March 19, 2017, at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto.
The 10-day event is the largest in North America and features innovative home products, new ideas and great deals for all things home and garden. With over 700 retailers and exhibitors, it’s the best place to get tips from renovation pros, have one-on-one consultations with designers and decorators and get advice from garden experts.
This year CAA has an exclusive Members-only lounge at the National Home Show filled with amazing perks. Simply swipe your CAA Membership card for easy access to the lounge and be automatically entered for your chance to win four tickets to a Toronto Raptors game in the Dulux Paints Corporate Box. Plus, you’ll also receive a NEST system complete with a Nest Cam and Nest Learning Thermostat provided by The Source.
While in the lounge, sit back and relax in our rest area while the kids enjoy our activity station. As well, enjoy giveaways, interactive games and learn more about CAA Rewards®. The first 100 Members who visit the lounge will receive a CAA Rewards tote as a special treat. And if you’re lucky and get spotted with the tote by one of our CAA Rewards Ambassadors, you’ll get rewarded instantly. So remember to pack your CAA Membership card so you don’t miss out on these Member-exclusive specials.
Need tickets to the show? Click the button below to buy your discounted tickets.
CAA Rewards Contest –RULES
1. The CAA Rewards Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by CAA Club Group (operating as CAA South Central Ontario) (“CAA”) is open to CAA Members who reside within the club territory of CAA South Central Ontario, and have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario (18 years of age) as of the date of entry for the Contest with the following exceptions: employees and retirees of CAA and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any, and the household members and Immediate Family of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “Immediate Family” means spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
HOW TO ENTER
2. No purchase necessary. To participate in the Contest, [caasco.com/homeshow]. The “Contest Period” begins at [10:00:01 a.m. EST on March 10th, 2017 and ends at 4:00:01 p.m. EST on March 19th 2017.]
3. Only one (1) entry per person per day.
4. Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
5. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
6. [One (1) prize pack] is available to be won, consisting of:
• 4 tickets to the Toronto Raptors Game at the Air Canada Centre on Monday March 27th in the Dulux Paints Corporate Box ( valued at $500)
• One NEST system that includes Nest Cam and Nest Learning Thermostat ( valued at $580)
(Individually a “Prize”; collectively the “Prizes”)
7. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
8. Each winner agrees to be responsible for the conduct of his or her guests. Each winner and his or her guests will be solely responsible for transportation and incidentals for purchase (i.e. additional guest occupancy, parking, food) unless otherwise indicated in these Contest Rules.
9. [One (1)] (“Winner(s)”) will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The selections will be made by CAA on [March 21st, 2017] at 10:00:00 a.m. EST at its head office located at 60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, ON.
10. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
11. Each Winners will be notified by email provided at the time of entry. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
12. To be confirmed a Winner, the selected entrant must:
a. confirm compliance with these Contest Rules;
b. accept the Prizes as awarded; and
c. sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within two (2) business days from the date of delivery thereof.
13. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within one (1) business day of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of two (2) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as a Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initially selected Winner(s) will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
14. Prizes will only be delivered to the confirmed Winners. Please allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery.
15. Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
16. Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prizes or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prizes, including delivery. The Winner(s) are solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in any Prize description above.
17. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook (“Social Media Platform”). Your personal information is being submitted to CAA SCO and not to the Social Media Platforms. By entering the Contest by means of a Social Media Platform, you agree to comply with such Social Media Platform’s terms of service and you fully release the Social Media Platform from any and all liability in respect to the Contest and/or the Prize. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor(s) and not to the Social Media Platform.
18. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies and prizing providers, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
19. CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
21. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
22. Online entries must be made by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software, or robotic assistance is prohibited.
23. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
24. CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
25. By accepting a Prize in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
26. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
27. All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
28. Trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
29. CAA® and CAA logo trademarks are owned by and use is granted by the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better.® is a registered trademark of CAA Club Group.
30. This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA Club Group.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑