Published on October 26th, 2017 | by Lisa Boynton0
Looking for the Ultimate Girls Day Out?
Ladies! What could be more fun than grabbing a few friends and spending the day browsing the latest trends in fashion, beauty, health and wellness, home, food, travel and adventure? And imagine doing it all under one (ginormous) roof!
If this sounds like a plan, why not check out the National Women’s Show from November 10 to 12 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
What’s In Store.
You’re not going to want to miss over 500 exhibitors featuring:
- Fashion shows
- Complimentary makeovers
- Cooking demos
- Giveaways (swag, swag, swag)
- Celebrity guests including: Match-maker and dating coach Laura Bilotta, design guru Jackie Morra, celebrity chef Mike Ward, and many more.
- The (smoking hot) Toronto Firefighters Fashion Show in support of The Princess Margaret Hospital.
Plus, we’ll be there and we’d love to see you so stop by the CAA Travel Insurance booth (#830) and say hello! Our team will be on hand to help you learn all about CAA Travel Insurance and how you can book your dream vacation with CAA.
We Love Giveaways!
To celebrate the show, we’re giving one lucky participant a chance to win an RW&CO. Gift Card, valued at $350 CAD1 . Just complete the short Travel Insurance quiz below and you’ll be able to enter for your chance to win.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CAA SOUTH CENTRAL ONTARIO
CAA Travel Insurance Contest – National Women’s Show
30. The Women’s Show TI Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by CAA Club Group (operating as CAA South Central Ontario) (“CAA”) is open to persons who reside within the club territory of CAA South Central Ontario, and have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario (18 years of age) as of the date of entry for the Contest with the following exceptions: employees and retirees of CAA and its affiliates, partners, suppliers, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest agency if any, and the household members. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “Immediate Family” means spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
HOW TO ENTER
31. No purchase necessary. To enter the Contest, visit the website located at [http://blog.caasco.com/insurance/caa-national-womens-show] and submit your entry form by following the instructions provided.
32. All entries must be received by CAA during the “Contest Period” beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on October 26, 2017 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on November 12, 2017. For online and faxed entries, proof of sending is not proof of receipt. For mail-in entries, proof of mailing is not proof of receipt.
33. Only one (1) entry per person.
34. Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
35. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
36.  prize is available to be won, consisting of a [RW&CO. Gift Card], valued at $350 CAD (individually a “Prize”, collectively the “Prizes”).
37. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, transferred, substituted exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash value. CAA reserves the right to substitute a Prize with an item of equivalent or greater retail value in the event that a Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond CAA’s control.
38.  winner (“Winner(s)”) will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The decision will be made by CAA on [November 15th] at [TIME i.e. 2:00 p.m. EST] at its head office located at [60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, ON.]
39. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
40. Selected entrants will be notified by telephone at the number provided at the time of entry. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
41. To be confirmed a Winner, the selected entrant must:
(e) confirm compliance with these Contest Rules;
(f) accept the Prize as awarded;
(g) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, and within the time prescribed; and
(h) sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release, in the form requested by CAA, within ten (10) business days from the date of delivery thereof.
42. The mathematical skill-testing question will be administered by mail and returned to CAA South Central Ontario, 60 Commerce Valley Drive E., Thornhill, ON, L3T 7P9.
43. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted by telephone personally and without leaving a message within seven (7) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of three (3) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as a Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. The initial selected winner will have no recourse towards CAA or anyone involved in the Contest.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
44. Prizes will only be delivered to confirmed Winners. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
45. Selected entrants are subject to verification by CAA and/or its designated representatives, in their sole discretion.
46. Refusal by an entrant to accept the Prize or any part of the Prize releases and forever discharges CAA and its agents from all obligations related to the Prize, including delivery. The Winner is solely responsible for all expenses which are not included in the Prize description above.
47. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release CAA and its affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to CAA’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
48. CAA’s suppliers are independent third parties over which CAA does not exercise any control. CAA is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers, nor does it assume any responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to the Winner.
50. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the decisions of CAA are final and binding. CAA may, at its sole discretion, terminate or withdraw any Contest entry without liability and without notice to the entrant. CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest for any reason including should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CAA corrupt or affect the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is illegal, and should such an attempt be made, CAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, where appropriate, criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. CAA reserves the right to change the terms of this Contest or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
51. Online entries must be made by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software, or robotic assistance is prohibited.
52. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
53. CAA assumes no responsibility for entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, destroyed or delayed. CAA assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Contest website or computer systems during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry including an online entry to be received by CAA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property (including computer) related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
54. By accepting a Prize in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, voice, photograph, image or likeness in any publicity or advertisement carried out by CAA in connection with this Contest without any further compensation.
55. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and shall be governed by the laws of Ontario.
56. All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
57. This Contest is sponsored by, and is at the sole discretion of, CAA Club Group.
58. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (each, a “Social Media Platform”). Your personal information is being submitted to CAA SCO and not to the Social Media Platforms. By participating in the Contest by means of a Social Media Platform, you agree to comply with such Social Media Platform’s terms of service and you fully release the Social Media Platform from any and all liability in respect to the Contest and/or the Prize. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor(s) and not to the Social Media Platform.”
®CAA trademarks owned, by and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better.® is a registered trademark of CAA Club Group
© 2017 CAA South Central Ontario
Back to Top ↑