Published on January 1st, 2018 | by Rodrigo Cokting

How to Apply for a Road Service Refund

With severe weather affecting south central Ontario, CAA has done its best to help all its Members. In these cases, priority is always given to Members stranded in high risk situations.

Because of this, Members in the safety of their home may be asked to wait. If waiting is not an option, it’s also possible to find an alternate provider and submit receipts for an Emergency Road Service Refund.

If you have chosen this option, you may be wondering what to do next.

Here are the simple steps to follow.

1. Complete a claim form with all Membership details.

2. Include itemized receipts (please retain a copy for your records).

3. Send all documents and any other detailed information to support your claim to or by mail to: CAA South Central Ontario, Specialized Interactive Support Group, ERS Claims, 60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 7P9

Of course we will process your reimbursement with the utmost urgency. Please expect it to take no longer than 30-days from receipt of your claim for you to receive a the reimbursement cheque in the mail.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Back to Top ↑